Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pretty nice week

Very few things went wrong last week. Had some hiccups in planning. Most of the classes went well, one foods class in particular I sort of got behind. Ironically they are the ones that wanted to take their test on friday. Don't know how they did yet - I will know tomorrow. My intention was to bring the tests home to grade - right after school a student needed assistance and I looked up and needed to go get to my carpool.....so --- but I will get caught up. I am getting kinda paranoid though - the administrators are trying to observe every so often and every time they get to my classroom - I am getting ready to give a test, or they come the first or last few minutes- nothing is going on during those times. not cool :)

I do need to balance my life though - I am not going to worry too much it is the first whole week - but all I did was school and sleep I think last week. so diet, sleeping went out the window. I can't do that next week.

good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment